|Your Sales Management Guru’s Guide to Building Sales Compensation Plans for High Performance!
Sales compensation is only one ingredient in building a high performance sales team, but a very important one. In 25 years I have created many sales compensation plans and during the last 13 years as a consultant I have been involved in designing hundreds of plans. The key is aligning the sales compensation plan to the organizations objectives. In this book I have described both the strategic and tactical aspects of designing, testing, rolling out and measuring the effectiveness of your sales compensation plans. I cover why compensation is a strategic and secrets of creating compensation plans that pay for performance and build a culture of success.
Why Your Need this book in Your Sales management Library:
- Learn to Determine The Elements of What Your Can Incent
- Why the Cost of Sales Formula is Critical to Understand
- Why You Must Calculate Your Salesperson Break Even Analysis
- How to Build Sales Accelerator Plans That Blend Revenue and Margin
- Blending Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Plans
- Why Team Compensation Plans Can Be Important in Culture Building
- Six or Twelve Month Compensations Plans-Which is Best for Your Team?
- Building Sales Contests that Achieve Your Goals
|“Ken Thoreson has hit a home run the Your Sales Management Guru’s Guide series. If you want to take your sales team to the next level, read these books!”
This page contains a Rich Internet Application and requires.
If this page doesnt reload shortly, please check your browser version and browser settings.
Praise for Your
Sales Management Guru's Guide
- Jeb Blount, CEO of SalesGravy.com and “If you’re a crazy-busy sales manager and constantly worried about reaching your revenue goals, follow Ken Thoreson’s savvy advice to create a high-performance sales organization.”
Author of People Buy You:
The Real Secret to What Matters Most in
Business and Power Principles
- Jill Konrath, Author of SNAP Selling“Your Sale Management Guru’s Guide is the most practical how-to book on the topic of recruiting top sales talent that I’ve read.”
and Selling to Big Companies
- Roberto (Bob) F. Sanchez, Managing Partner,“Ken’s series of books are jammed packed with processes, systems and ideas that can be easily implemented for immediate impact.”
SunGard Consulting Services and
former CEO & Managing
Partner of Sales Performance International
- Brett Clay, Author of Selling Change:“No fluff, no theory, no cheerleading, just substance. In his series of Your Sales Management Guru’s Guide books, Ken Thoreson delivers solid, practical, actionable guidance for sales management success. From crafting a vision to maximizing the productivity of weekly sales meetings, Ken provides concrete recommendations that sales executives can begin applying immediately to make a positive difference in their teams’ performance. “
101+ Secrets for Growing Sales by
Leading Change Praise for Your
Sales Management Guru's Guide
- Tom Pick, Social Media Consultant“Ken Thoreson’s Your Sales Management Guru’s books are among the best sales management books I have read.”
and Webbiquity blog author.
- Thomas J. Winninger, CPAE,“Quick, ready-to-use sales management tools that are right on target for today’s new 21st Century sales environment. Now more than ever, sales leadership and sales management are critical components to organizational success. Effectivelyexecuting that role is essential. These tools are an invaluable asset to anyone who has responsibility for organizational sales success.”
founder of the Winninger
Institute for Market Growth Strategies.
- Frank Chamberlain, International Sales“Ken Thoreson applies his in-depth experience to help sales leaders do the things which need to be done - consistently and persistently. If you are serious about becoming the very best sales leader that you possibly can become, I urge you to read Ken Thoreson’s words of wisdom – and then read them again.”
Consultant and Trainer,
President of Resource Technologies, Inc.
- Jonathan Farrington, CEO of Top Sales Associates, Chairman of The jf Corporation
and the creator of Top Sales World.